Industrial Maintenance Cleaning of Vessels, Tanks and Lines
Downtime Means No Revenue Stream!
Downtime means no revenue stream! Industrial maintenance cleaning is the major factor. Alabaster Corp. Bioremediation Products have successfully helped the bottom line by reducing the personnel risk of exposure to environmental hazards and reducing the downtime on turnaround projects.
Industrial Maintenance While Keeping Your Operations Running!
The petrochemical refining industries are constantly searching to find the most cost effective and environmentally friendly methods of dealing with environmental problems while keeping their operations running! Alabaster Corp. Products can be used for industrial cleaning and maintenance without interfering with operations. Our products are efficient and effective and have been used during Turnaround Maintenance times.
Cost Effective And Successful Industrial Maintenance!
Our bioremediation, emergency response, and industrial cleaning products have been tested, used cost effectively and approved for use by nearly every major petroleum related company in the U.S. for environmental problems. Alabaster Corp. Bioremediation Products typically costs between one third to one half of traditional waste transportation and disposal activities!
The Answer To Industrial Cleaning And Environmental Problems!
Alabaster Corp. Products have been successfully used in Petrochemical Plants, Chemical Plants and Refineries, Wood Treating Plants for Tank Decontamination and Cleaning, Tower Decontamination and Cleaning, Line Cleaning, Emergency Spill Response, Wastewater Treatment, Marine Barges, Water and Soil Remediation, Machine Shop Parts Washers, and in Fuel Service Areas and Equipment Wash Areas.
Alabaster Corp. Has The Solution To Environmental Pollution!
Alabaster Corp. Products have been successfully used to clean Gasoline, Diesel, Crude Oils, Creosote, PCP, Chlorinated Hydrocarbons, Fats, Grease, Glycols, PNA, Phenols, Benzene and Benzene Compounds (BTEX), Sulphur Containing Compounds, Solvents, Amines, MTBE, Acetone and Paint Sludge, Pipeline Condensation, DMF (dimethylformanide), Polyurethane Resin Wastes, AN (acrylonitrile), and many other complex organic compounds.
Alabaster Corp. Offers a wide array of Specialized Industrial Cleaning Products Such As:
Super Powered Tank Cleaning Product!
A biodegradable, emulsified solvent material. Used for very thick, heavy or solid hydrocarbons such as tank bottoms for liquidizing. An amazing amount of materials may be liquefied with BRAT-Solve.
Emergency Response Solution!
Applied to any hydrocarbon spill Petro Clean will immediately break up a fuel spill or oil spill on contact and render the spill non-flammable, leaving no slippery residue when it is washed down. It is that simple! Petro Clean is successfully used by Fuel Service Stations, Petrochemical Plants and Refineries around the world for Emergency Response, Spill Response, Oil Spills, Fuel Spills, Environmental Pollution, Soil Contamination, Water Contamination, Surface Cleaning, Tank Cleaning, Equipment Cleaning, Fire Prevention, Degassing and Remediation projects.
CS1 SUPER CONCENTRATE
The Super Concentrate used to make up to 30 gallons of BGP#1 Concentrate
This super concentrate has very strong encapsulating, emulsifying, degreasing, and cleaning properties. However, it is biodegradable and also greatly promotes the bioremediation of environmental pollution. This product forms a very tight emulsion which can last up to 20 days or more! Most competitive bioremediation products last about 3 days. This is used effectively to cut down VOCs (volatile organic compounds or BTEX).
CS2 SUPER CONCENTRATE
The Super Concentrate used to make up to 30 gallons of BCC#1 Concentrate
This super concentrate has very powerful penetrating and solvent like ability. However, it is biodegradable and also greatly promotes the bioremediation of environmental pollution. Excellent for environmental pollution and environmental maintenance cleaning procedures.
INDUSTRIAL CLASS MICROBIAL BLENDS
Industrial Class Microbial Blends for Industrial Bioremediation
Alabaster Corp. is proud to offer these specifically acclimated species of naturally occurring bioremediation microbes. These are extremely concentrated and highly effective. These species are effective for a diverse range of hydrocarbon and environmental pollution bioremediation.
Tank Cleaning Process Slide Presentation
Alabaster Corporation is honored to offer the following Bioremediation, Emergency Response, Oil Spill and Environmental Cleaning Products and Environmental Services:
• Bioremediation and Environmental Pollution Cleaning Products.
• Custom Blended Microbial Cleaning Products for Bioremediation.
• Emergency Response and First Response Cleaning Products.
• Petro Clean™ Emergency Response Solution.
• Fuel Spill or Oil Spill Cleanup Products for Spill Response.
• Ocean Pollution, Oil Spill Containment and Dispersant Cleaning Products.
• Environmental Products for reducing Volatile Organic Compounds.
• Remediation Products for Soil Contamination, Water Contamination.
• Wastewater Plant and Water Pollution Remediation Products.
• Grease Trap and Septic Tank Cleaning Products.
• Industrial Cleaning, Tank Cleaning Remediation and Degassing Products.
• Oil Spill Response Products for Firefighting and Fire Prevention.
• UST, PST Environmental Remediation and Pollution Removal.
• UST Contractor Environmental Services and Environmental Consultants.
• Corrective Action Specialist Environmental Services.
• Corrective Action Project Manager Environmental Services.
• Phase I ESA. Environmental Services and Environmental Consultants.
• Phase II ESA. Contamination Testing Environmental Services.
• Phase III ESA. Site Contamination and Remediation Environmental Services.
• Regulatory Research and Voluntary Cleanup Program.
• Oil Spill Contingency Planning, Spill Control and Spill Containment.
• Environmental Consultants, Environmental Services and Expert Witness.
• Alabaster Corp. is an Approved Vendor for most major banks and refineries!
OUR SOLUTIONS PREVENT POLLUTION!™
U.S.A. 713-724-9226 or 1-800-609-2728
E-mail: ALABASTER CORP.